Clock ticking for QX30: 英菲尼迪 boss says cute-ute tie-up with Mercedes-Benz won't be renewed

立即评论!

Clock ticking for QX30: 英菲尼迪 boss says cute-ute tie-up with Mercedes-Benz won't be renewed

立即评论!

英菲尼迪's new president Christian Meunier said Monday that the 英菲尼迪 QX30 luxury crossover won't return for a second generation in its current form.

"(QX30不是)非常成功的产品。我们’现在会继续销售...但这不是一种产品,它的使用寿命超出了其当前的使用寿命," he said at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in 底特律.

Meunier补充说:``将来它将被全Infiniti平台取代。''

当前的QX30是合作关系的结果 在英菲尼迪的父母日产和梅赛德斯-奔驰之间,前景同样不确定。两家汽车制造商的合作始于2010年,但直到2017年,英菲尼迪才开始生产汽车。英菲尼迪QX30和梅赛德斯·奔驰GLA级共享相关的组件,但去年英菲尼迪选择不使用梅赛德斯父母戴姆勒提供的更新平台。 

直到去年下半年,两人都表示合作伙伴关系仍然存在,尽管目前尚不清楚是否还会有其他共享汽车出现。

Nissan invested more than $300 million in a U.K. plant to build the cars, which included Mercedes tooling. Mercedes and Nissan co-own a plant in Mexico, which is expected to produce the Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class, but 英菲尼迪 won't share a line for that model.

Meunier暗示即将取代QX30的产品可以使用可变压缩引擎技术,该技术于去年在QX50上首次亮相。排量较小的发动机 QX50使用2.0升可变压缩涡轮增压—is in the pipeline, he said. It could be paired with batteries, which 英菲尼迪 calls e-Power, in the automaker's new hybrid vehicles.

Last year, 英菲尼迪 pulled from sale its remaining hybrid, the Q70 Hybrid, after shelving a slow-selling QX60 Hybrid and Q50 Hybrid. The automaker currently doesn't offer any electrified models, but has said that by 2023 every 英菲尼迪 on sale would offer an electrified powertrain.

有关2019年底特律车展的更多信息, 前往我们专用的枢纽.

显示评论
新闻 第一次驾驶 车展 相片 影片 间谍射击
  • 绝不错过豪车之家的故事